As a Massachusetts homeowner, did you know that when you pay your utility bill, you also pay into an energy efficiency charge? Because of this, Energy Monster can provide a home energy audit to you at no-cost. Want to learn more about how we conduct our home energy auditing process? Watch our appearance on the The Round Table Radio to learn:
- How the home energy audit process works. (0:24)
- What energy-efficient products and rebates can be provided to you after your audit. (0:51)
- What kind of rebates Rhode Island homeowners can qualify for. (1:37)
- How the process flows from the energy audit to receiving work on your home. (1:54)
- How much you can save on your energy bills from the no-cost items provided to you. (2:41)
Ready for part two of our appearance on The Round Table Radio? Watch the second video about how an energy audit works and provides value to your home.
A $199 value, your no-cost energy audit can help you save up to 35% on your home energy bills. Whether you’re looking to sell your home or are a brand new home owner, increasing your homes’ efficiency can also help you to increase its overall value. With the holidays in full swing, why wait to start saving on the cost of your bills? Schedule your no cost home energy assessment with Energy Monster today!Return to Blog